Advertise your Name, Logo, Text, Event, Company Name, Product or Date for any Special Event or Occasion in this Eco-friendly manner; Embossed in the SAND.
Now you can have your SANDpression; an Impression in the Sand for your Wedding or Wedding Proposal, Beach Picnic, Hotel Event, Company Event or just to promote your Company, Service or Yourself to the masses of people that venture to the beach every day.
Made in the USA; we use an abrasion resistant and durable Rubber Polyurethane. The Rubber Stamp is Flexible, Lightweight and with the manufacturing process; provides exceptional detail.
SANDpressions Rubber Stamping Method:
Take the Edge of the SANDpression Rubber Stamp and drag it across the area you want to Stamp, making the Sand level.
Place the SANDpression Rubber Stamp straight down slowly to avoid any disfigurement to the sand area.
Step on the SANDpression Rubber Stamp and using your body weight, walk around the Rubber Stamp. This forces the Face of the SANDpression Rubber Stamp into the sand. Step back and away off the SANDpression Rubber Stamp and grab the 2 handles attached to the back of the SANDpression Rubber Stamp lifting it straight up very slowly.
SANDpression Rubber Stamps come in shapes of Rectangle, Square, Circle or Oval and in various sizes; to give your SANDpression; the Advertising Area that works best for you and your budget. Custom Shapes are Welcome too.
You can re-use the SANDpression Rubber Stamp Mat thousands of times and with the proper care; it can last for many years.
Let’s face it; Advertising of any kind is expensive especially if you continuously keep on doing it for days, weeks and months throughout the year ~ that is called Frequency.
Here you just make one SANDpression Rubber Stamp, use the BEACH as your medium and there is no charge to Stamp your Message on the Beach.
Corporations are cost cutting and looking for ways to brand their name and get their message, products and services out to the public.
SANDpression Rubber Stamps can last for hours and then disappears naturally.
The same SANDpression Rubber Stamp can be used in the Golf Bunker to promote a Company, an Event, in Snow or on Concrete too.
Golf Bunker SANDpression:
With the Golf Bunker SANDpression; you can have all the golfers at your event, recognize the Sponsors with their name and logos advertised in the sand at as many Bunkers as you choose. Each Bunker can have a Different Sponsor.
Artwork & Design:
Once you decide on a SANDPression Rubber Stamp shape, we will design your artwork or logo to fit within it.
We will send you a Proof at No Charge.
CUSTOM Shaped SANDpression:
If you decide that you require a SANDpression Custom Shaped Rubber Stamp or a Size larger than what we offer; we can Custom make ANY Shape or Size and link them together. In this manner it is much more cost effective to ship and easier to use.
Quantity Discounts are Available.
|SANDpression SHOE BLOCKProduct Code: SB-001
Dimensions: 7.5” x 13.5” x 2 (qty)
|SANDpression RectangleProduct Code: SP-002
Area: 101 square inches ( .7 SF )
|SANDpression SquaredProduct Code: SP-003
Weight: 12 lbs
Area: 476 square inches ( 4 SF )
|SANDpression RoundProduct Code: SP-004
Weight: 20 lbs
Area: 864 square inches ( 6 SF )
|SANDpression BIG SquareProduct Code: SP-005
Weight: 29 lbs
Area: 1296 square inches ( 9 SF )
|SANDpression BIG RoundProduct Code: SP-006
Area: 1728 square inches ( 12 SF )
|SANDpression GLOBALProduct Code: SP-007
Weight: 50 lbs
Area: 2304 square inches ( 16 SF )
SANDpression Design Tips
Using the guidelines we’ve set forth below you should have no trouble designing your SANDpression Rubber Stamp; especially with our assistance,
- Choose a shape that fits your design’s intended concept. For example, if you are designing a sign with long rows of text, then opt for a long SANDpression Rectangle to accommodate your lettering. Do not attempt to squeeze it all in on a rectangular sign. Doing so will force you to use smaller letters and will result in a lot of wasted space. The same rule of thumb applies if your intended design requires several short rows of text, one on top of the other. In this instance, opt for a SANDpression Square to fit your lettering.
- Don’t get carried away with information overload. Give your potential customers only the details they need and no more. The more you try to squeeze into your design, the more it detracts from the SANDpressions effectiveness.
- Fill as much of SANDpression Rubber Stamp as possible. This doesn’t mean you should get carried away and start adding text or graphics every square inch of the design. Fill as much of the space in with your text as you can (remember, large letters can be read from a farther distance) then get creative with the remaining free space to make it as attractive and eye appealing as possible. Shapes and logos work well in these areas.
- Text, borders, and shapes, etc, all add their own flavor to your design. The SANDpression Rubber Stamp incorporates a standard border on all their products. Be bold and experiment with different various text, shapes, and logo sizes. The recommended minimum text size is 3/4 inch tall. If text and shapes are too small they may not consistently imprint and be readable. Remember, larger items get noticed first. Avoid using “bold” fonts because text spacing should be maintained to limit sand compacting and sticking to the SANDpression Rubber Stamp. We have the ability to create most any enhancements if you wish to incorporate them into your design, but some text combinations and/or styles just don’t work well in the SANDpression Rubber Stamp. Our design team will work closely with you to ensure your idea will be practical if utilized in the design.
- Alignment is extremely important in a design’s overall appeal. We have tools that can center-, left-, or right-align all of your text for you. If the design is meant to be aligned, make sure it is. If not, make it obvious that the design was purposely misaligned. You don’t want your SANDpression Rubber Stamp to appear amateurish. If your design’s elements are not in proper alignment, it will show.
- It would help if, in your design, you could include some measurements, for example; how tall do you want the text in inches, spacing, where is your logo to be placed in relation to the text and the border. Try to include as many measurements and details as possible so we can process your layout as accurately as possible. Also, if you prefer a specific text type, consult us first so we may determine if will be compatible with your imprinting medium. It will save time in the end.
- Employing multiple SANDpression Rubber Stamps in unison can sometimes be utilized. For example, you may want to include prices in your ad. As you well know, prices change. What you can do is include your prices on a separate smaller SANDpression Rubber Stamp that is placed adjacent to your larger SANDpression Rubber Stamp listing your items, a menu for example. That way you only have to upgrade your SANDpression Rubber Stamp listing prices every now and then.
- If, having reviewed all these design tips, you are still feeling uncomfortable about the prospect of designing your own sign, you can send your request to wekre814u@aol,.com. While you’re in the design process, you’re under no obligation to purchase an SANDpression Rubber Stamp. Our staff will be happy to work with within your specifications to create a design you will be thrilled with.